Town Hall

Palau de Ca la Vila Llíria

This Renaissance palace was built between the years 1599 and 1602 in order to house the Chamber of Juries, the Council Chamber, the Supreme Court, the Almudí and the Prison. The building was built as a Chamber of Juries. An arcade from the XVI century goes along the length of the entire structure, which has irregularly distributed doors and windows on its principal façade. Most notably are the portraits of liberals executed during the Carlist Wars, painted in the ceiling of the room where the plenary sessions are held.

  • Features:
  • Type: BIC Monumento
  • Season: siglos XVI-XVII

Rate and share