Parish Church Of Santa Barbara

Ermita de Santa Bàrbara de Llíria

There are just a few remains left of the Renaissance parish church, bearing the name of the saint. It was built in 1620 by the Franciscan fathers, and was destroyed during the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939). The Calvary and the Stations of the Cross, where each Station is made of tiles, lead to the parish church and date back to the XIX century.

  • Features:
  • Season: siglo XVII

Rate and share