Iglesia de la Natividad

This Baroque style church was built in 1691 and later extended in 1864 through the construction of the Communion Chapel. The church has a single nave with chapels on the buttresses. It houses a fine collection of gold and silver work and an interesting painting of "El Salvador" (The Saviour) by Joaquín Oliet.

  • Features:
  • Times: Horario de culto
  • Season: S. XVII
  • Address:
  • Pza. de la Iglesia, s/n
  • Almassora
  • Phone numbers:
    • 964560114
Gallery

Rate and share