L'Audiència or Palau Borrull

Img 1: L'AUDIÈNCIA OR PALAU BORRULL

Adjacent to the Town Hall, from which it is separated by the Callejón de los Judíos. From 1883 to 1892, the Audiencia de Asuntos Criminales del Partido Judicial de Sant Mateu occupied the building, giving it the name by which it is more commonly known. This palace dates from the XV Century. The façade consists of wide symmetric ashlar stone masonry, together with an entrance door under a large voussoired arch. We must also mention the roofing eaves, made of consecutive layers of tile and brick.

  • Features:
  • Season: Siglo XV

Rate and share