- Places to visit
- What to do
- Organise your trip
- Happening now
Medieval Market Pilar de la Horadada
We hope that you enjoy your visit and you spend a nice weekend with us
- Starts: 15/03/2013
- Ends: 19/03/2013
Official opening: Friday 15th March 2013 at 18:30 pm
Date: From the 15th to 17th March 2013
Opening hours: 11 am – 11 pm
All the following activities will take place everyday at the Medieval market:
1. Music. You will find musicians wearing clothes of that period and playing bagpipes and percussion instruments all around the market.
2. Theatre. Performances all around the market.
3. Workshops. Live basketmaking showing this craft from the opening of the market till closing time.
4. Market stalls. There will be more than 40 stalls where medieval items for sale.
5. A play area for children. A special area for children with: Pony riding, Variety of animals, Falconry, Bouncy castle, Medieval boat, Medieval merry-go-round, Free educational games' area,...
This office does not assume responsibility for sudden changes or variations of the events published on this site.