- Places to visit
- What to do
- Organise your trip
- Happening now
Bous a la Mar
- Programa de fiestas
- Starts: 04/07/2014
- Ends: 13/07/2014
Main Fiestas in Honour of the Holy Blood 2014 (July, from 5th to 13th 2014)
Date 2014: July, from 5th to 13th
La Festa Major (the Main Fiesta) is held in July with many festival activities in honour of La Santíssima Sang (The Holy Blood of Jesus).
DAY OF THE SANTÍSIMA SANG: that is a bankholiday in Dénia and takes place the second wednesday after Sain Peters Day. The Festa Major programme begins the saturday before and ends the next sunday.
The programme includes religious celebrations and other activities such as sports championships, children activities, concerts and much more...
The most traditional activities are:
- Bous a la mar (Bulls into the Sea), declared National Touristic Interest Fiesta and held twice a day.
- The procession of the Santísma Sangre on the wednesday.
- The Agrupación Artístico Musical de Dénia concert held the same day as the Santísima Sangre.
- The Gala Parade with floats, bands and music, declared of Provincial Touristic Interest Fiesta and taking place the last saturday of the fiesta.
- The Fireworks as the great culmination of the Fiesta held the last night of celebrations.
This office does not assume responsibility for sudden changes or variations of the events published on this site.