- Places to visit
- What to do
- Organise your trip
- Happening now
IV Tour Tapa in Catral
On 16th, 17th and 18th of October a great weekend of the gastronomy is celebrated in Catral as a result of the 4th Tour Tapa, a total of 19 of catering establishments will participate in this situation.
- Actividades de ocio
- Type: Gastronomía
- Starts: 16/10/2015
- Ends: 18/10/2015
During these days, neighbours and tourists will taste the most traditional culinary guise, and also the most innovative dishes in the bars and restaurants, at a unit price of 2 euros.
· CAFÉ BAR CA LA TERE_40, AZORÍN Street
· BAR SÁNCHEZ_5, MANUEL FLORES Street
· BAR S.U.M. _9, LA CONSTANCIA C/OSCAR ESPLÁ Street
· MESÓN EL SERRANO_63, BARRIO DE LOS DOLORES Street
· PUNJABI VIRSA_55, PURÍSIMA Avenue
· BAR LA PISCINA_COMUNIDAD VALENCIANA Street
· BAR EL BURLADERO_55, PURÍSIMA Avenue
· BAR EL JARDÍN_74, PURÍSIMA Avenue
· RESTAURANTE VENECIA_16, PURÍSIMA Avenue
· BAR PLAZA_2, PLAZA ESPAÑA Square
· PIZZERIA OVI_PURÍSIMA Avenue
· BAR EL PARQUE_LA PALMERA Street
· BAR TEIDE_28 PURÍSIMA Avenue
· RESTARUANTE NONDUERMAS_32, NONDUERMAS Street
· PIZZERIA LA MIA MAMMA_57, PURÍSIMA Avenue
· PIZZERIA 222_34, PASCUAL GUERRERO CULIAÑEZ Street
· BONI BURGUER_50, PURÍSIMA Avenue
· KEBAB MANOLO_1, SANTA ÁGUEDA Street
· BAR MANOLI Y JOSÉ_65, MANUEL FLORES Street
The timetables in which you will enjoy these tapas of these hotel and restaurant managers are:
Friday on16th of October from 8:30 p.m.
Saturday on 17th of October from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday on 18th of October from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Take your “TAPAPORTE” in any participating bars, fill in all stamps and put them in the polls which will be distributed among the different establishments.
During next 5 days the polls will stay in the Town Hall, in the morning, and in Catral Joven in the afternoon. Choose the best tapa for you and you can get several prizes.
On Saturday and Sunday we will have a train which will take you to all participating bars of the 4thTour Tapa.
And, to finish this gastronomic weekend, you can join us on Sunday from 4:00 p.m. in Plaza España square where you can enjoy a tasting of the typical sweets of the village which are elaborated by the establishments from the village.
At the same time, there will be a cooking workshop of fritters and “paparajotes”. Children will enjoy with an inflatable mat.
This office does not assume responsibility for sudden changes or variations of the events published on this site.