- Places to visit
- What to do
- Organise your trip
- Happening now
- Grandes eventos
- Starts: 18/04/2015
- Ends: 19/04/2015
The IV edition of Xalónia will meet Xaló commercial supply on the weekend of 18 and 19 April. More than 200 stalls will show their agricultural and handicraft products, meats and wine. The wine festival and "picaeta" will take place in the centre of the village. The music festival will be held in the evening and if you decide to come with your family there will be planned activities for the kids.
Programme of activities
Saturday April 18
- 10:00 a.m and all day: wine and tapas festival, tastings, wine exhibition and wine contest, over 300 kinds of tapas and 100 brands of wine for € 1
- All day: "Xaló obert" fair trade, crafts activities and workshops in Xaló.
- 09'00 a.m till 18'00 p.m.Mercado de la Tierra: Ecological and agriculture market, ecological and traditional products.
- 18'00 p.m : Eugeni Alemany performance
- 22'00 p.m: "Correfoc" Dimonis de Hiachat
- 22'30 p.m: Xalónia music Festival . Music bands: La gossa sorda, oques grasses, el diluvi, atupa, djs. Pre-concierto, ensemble guitarres vibrasons, jazz al carrer, dj Ernesto Deep. Tickets
Sunday April 19
- All day: Wine and tapas fiesta.
- 09'00 a.m till 18'00 p.m: Mercado de la Tierra
- 10'00 a 18'00h: Meeting Valencian school with more than 100 workshops, sports games, exhibitions, street theater and performance by Pep Gimeno Botifarra.
Information compiled by:
This office does not assume responsibility for sudden changes or variations of the events published on this site.